2017 Band Retreat **POSTPONED**
Unfortunately, our band retreat for this year is deferred for a year due to lack of interest. We had 15 musicians, 21 participants, and we require 25 musicians to run the camp.
Start planning for next year and we’ll try again then. Deposits will be refunded by September 9.
When: September 22-24th with arrival Friday for Dinner. Late arrivals will get snacks.
Cost: $205.00 per participant (band member + family)
Who: Anyone in the band, including new members, along with their families. Children welcome.
- Full Camp Programs will be available including: Waterfront (Canoes), Ropes Course, Archery, etc.
- Kids in attendance will experience “full summer camp” activities while the “adults” are rehearsing
- The band will commence working on our Fall Concert repertoire.
- Full schedule
Conditions: We require a minimum of 20 participants and strongly encourage all band members, including new members, to attend. A deposit ($50 per family) is required prior to the start of our rehearsal season and if the retreat does not run due to low participation the fees will be refunded to band members in full.
Please fill out the the form below to register.
More info about the camp:
- Teacher’s Planning Guide – which will help give you an idea what to expect during your visit
- A Packing List – please hand this out to all participants
- Dietary Request Form that, at earliest convenience will need to be filled out and returned to me prior (at least two weeks) to your scheduled visit. If we do not receive dietary information, the chances are we may not be able to cater to all dietary restrictions/needs
- Updated Bed Bugs Information Letter – This outlines our prevention involving bed bugs, and our protocol in the event that they are detected on-site. Please ensure that this information is passed on to all participants and teachers/chaperones who are visiting.
- Outdoor Centre Booking Notes and Conditions, and Preparing for your Visit – It outlines expectations for teachers, chaperons and students with further information about your visit